"Over-the-Moon" Favor Tag Template
Tools and Materials
- Download our PDF file and replace the placeholder text with your own (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest), and print the file. Each sheet of card stock will give you 12 tags.
- Use scissors or a craft hole punch to cut out the tags.
- Fill bags with pieces of astronaut ice cream, fold down the top, and poke a small hole through fold and the top of each tag with a single-hole punch.
- Tie tags to bags with twine; finish with a small bow.
- Kathie Lee Gifford Opened Up About Her Daughter Cassidy's Second Wedding to Ben Wierda
- A Colorful Wedding Under a Sailcloth Tent in Wisconsin
- Our Favorite Wedding Dresses from Fall 2022 Bridal Fashion Week
- Do You Want to Wear Heels on Your Wedding Day Even Though You Normally Don't? Follow These Tips