"Over-the-Moon" Favor Tag Template
Tools and Materials
- Download our PDF file and replace the placeholder text with your own (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest), and print the file. Each sheet of card stock will give you 12 tags.
- Use scissors or a craft hole punch to cut out the tags.
- Fill bags with pieces of astronaut ice cream, fold down the top, and poke a small hole through fold and the top of each tag with a single-hole punch.
- Tie tags to bags with twine; finish with a small bow.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly