How to Fix Chipped Polish
A chip or smudge in your nail polish doesn't have to send you rushing to the manicurist. Here's how to fix the problem yourself.
1. Dip the pad of your fingertip (not the one with the chip) in an acetone-based nail polish remover, and dab it over the chip to dissolve the polish in that spot only, smoothing the edges of the chipped area. Let dry a few seconds.
2. Fill in the bare patch with matching polish, then apply a fresh coat of color over the entire nail. Finish with a top coat to protect the polish, and let dry for 10 minutes or until the enamel sets thoroughly.
- These Are the Seven Wedding Trends You'll See Everywhere in 2022
- What Should You Do If One of the Groomsmen Is Missing on the Wedding Day?
- Elaborate Draping Created Nooks for Lounges, Cake, and Champagne at This Ballroom Wedding in Texas
- Sylvia Weinstock, the Iconic Wedding Cake Designer, Has Passed Away