How to Fix Chipped Polish
A chip or smudge in your nail polish doesn't have to send you rushing to the manicurist. Here's how to fix the problem yourself.
1. Dip the pad of your fingertip (not the one with the chip) in an acetone-based nail polish remover, and dab it over the chip to dissolve the polish in that spot only, smoothing the edges of the chipped area. Let dry a few seconds.
2. Fill in the bare patch with matching polish, then apply a fresh coat of color over the entire nail. Finish with a top coat to protect the polish, and let dry for 10 minutes or until the enamel sets thoroughly.
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country