"XO" Ring Pillow
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
Dressmaker's tracing paper
Store-bought or homemade cushion
Scissors or straight-edge
- Download our clip-art template, print, then cut along the trim lines.
- Lay a sheet of dressmaker's paper on top of your fabric, then place the pattern on top. Use the tracing wheel to draw over the lines on the pattern to transfer them to the fabric.
- Thread ribbon onto your needle and embroider over the "XOXO" pattern lines. Allow a bit of ribbon to hang free, and use it to secure the wedding bands.
The details: Mokuba New York 4mm ribbon (#10000, color #54, 212-869-8900).
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why
- Arcade Games, Tarot Cards, and Cotton Candy Put a Festive Spin on This Couple's Wedding in Austin, Texas
- A Guide to the Most Popular Wedding Veil Lengths, Fabrics, and Colors