"XO" Ring Pillow
Express your joy through the art of ribbon embroidery right on your ring pillow.
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
Dressmaker's tracing paper
Store-bought or homemade cushion
Scissors or straight-edge
- Download our clip-art template, print, then cut along the trim lines.
- Lay a sheet of dressmaker's paper on top of your fabric, then place the pattern on top. Use the tracing wheel to draw over the lines on the pattern to transfer them to the fabric.
- Thread ribbon onto your needle and embroider over the "XOXO" pattern lines. Allow a bit of ribbon to hang free, and use it to secure the wedding bands.
The details: Mokuba New York 4mm ribbon (#10000, color #54, 212-869-8900).
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter, Lilibet Diana, Has Been Added to the Royal Line of Succession
- Can We Throw an Anniversary Party That's Bigger Than Our Wedding Was?
- Issa Rae Is Married—Just Wait Until You See Her Custom Vera Wang Wedding Dress
- The Couple Prioritized Timeless Sophistication at Their 11-Person Ceremony in Montecito