Glass Centerpiece with Geometric Glitter Motif
A simple container becomes a gorgeous table decoration using a common adhesive and sparkles.
- Foam pouncer
- Craft glue
- Affix stencil onto glass with tape.
- Use foam pouncer to dab glue over pattern, then sprinkle glitter on top. Carefully remove stencil before it dries to the glass.
Stencils: Crafter's Workshop "Window Screen," $5, and "Herringbone,"$5; Paper Presentation, 800-727-3701. Martha Stewart Crafts foam pouncer, $5 for 6, glittering glue, $4, and glitter, $30 for 24 vials; michaels.com for stores.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly