Rope Chair Back How-To
Tools and Materials
3/4-inch white rope
Needle and white thread (or white gaffer's tape)
- To create one knot, cut two 5-foot lengths of rope. Keeping the pieces parallel, make a loop in the center, passing the right-hand tails up and over the left-hand ones.
- Tuck the right-hand (or top) tails of the rope under the left-hand tails.
- Pass the right-hand tails through the center of the loop from the top.
- Grasp the two sets of tails (one in each hand), and pull firmly to evenly tighten the knot. Tightly wrap the rope tails around your chair so all four ends meet in the front (trim off any excess). Bind together by wrapping gaffer's tape around the ends, or by sewing.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend