Paper and Twine Wine-Bottle Wrapping
- Mini wine bottles
- Butcher paper
- Wax seal
- Sealing wax
- Wrap mini wine bottles in butcher paper and secure with twine.
- Finish with a wax seal.
Wax seal, $15, sealing wax, $5 for 2 sticks; nostalgicimpressions.com.
- A Flower-Filled Indian Wedding in New Jersey with the Dreamiest Botanical Motifs
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z's Latest Tiffany & Co. Ad Was Inspired by "Breakfast at Tiffany's"
- "Succession" Star Sarah Snook Got Married During the COVID-19 Lockdown—After Proposing to Her Now-Husband
- How to Choose Cocktail Hour Appetizers That Embrace Your Wedding Season