How to Get Sofia Vergara's Classic Red Lip Look
A white wedding gown and a bold red lip make a wildly romantic combination. Just look at Sofía Vergara, who paired a stunning tulle gown by Celestina Agostino with dramatic red lipstick. Here's how to re-create her look.
- Fluffy makeup brush
- Eye shadow brush
- Taupe eye shadow
- Brown eye shadow
- Brown pencil eye liner
- Pink blush
- Red lip color
1. Using a large, fluffy brush, apply a good foundation to camouflage redness and imperfections and give your skin a flawless, even finish.
2. For definition in your wedding photos, you'll want to wear some eye makeup, but not have it overpower your dramatic red lips. To emphasize your eyes without going overboard, brush a taupe shadow over your lids, then apply a darker shade in the creases. Finally, line your upper lashlines with a subtle brown pencil.
3. Brush a soft wash of pink blush on the apples of your cheeks.
4. As the finishing touch, apply a lasting red lip color straight from the tube. Try CoverGirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Red Siren.
CoverGirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Red Siren, $9.80; covergirl.com.
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter, Lilibet Diana, Has Been Added to the Royal Line of Succession
- Can We Throw an Anniversary Party That's Bigger Than Our Wedding Was?
- Issa Rae Is Married—Just Wait Until You See Her Custom Vera Wang Wedding Dress