How to Get Sofia Vergara's Classic Red Lip Look
- Fluffy makeup brush
- Eye shadow brush
- Taupe eye shadow
- Brown eye shadow
- Brown pencil eye liner
- Pink blush
- Red lip color
1. Using a large, fluffy brush, apply a good foundation to camouflage redness and imperfections and give your skin a flawless, even finish.
2. For definition in your wedding photos, you'll want to wear some eye makeup, but not have it overpower your dramatic red lips. To emphasize your eyes without going overboard, brush a taupe shadow over your lids, then apply a darker shade in the creases. Finally, line your upper lashlines with a subtle brown pencil.
3. Brush a soft wash of pink blush on the apples of your cheeks.
4. As the finishing touch, apply a lasting red lip color straight from the tube. Try CoverGirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Red Siren.
CoverGirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Red Siren, $9.80; covergirl.com.
- Kate Middleton Just Wore an In-Stock Wedding Dress to a Royal Event—and It Has a Special Connection to Queen Elizabeth
- Queer Eye Star Antoni Porowski Is Engaged!
- This Couple's Elegant Wedding in Maryland Was Filled With Nods to Grandmillennial Style
- 14 Winter Wedding Guest Dresses to Wear to All of Your Cold-Weather Celebrations