Heart Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white cover-weight paper (12 tags per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- 2-inch circular craft punch
- Standard 1/4-inch hole punch
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use a 2-inch circular punch to cut out each tag, making sure to center the text.
3. Use a 1/4-inch punch to make a hole in the top of the tag, then slip a ribbon through it.
4. Wrap the ribbon around the box once vertically, and then once horizontally. Secure it with a bow.
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend
- A Relaxed Outdoor Wedding at the Bride's Family Ranch in Santa Ysabel, California
- James Middleton's Bride, Alizée Thevenet, Wore His Mother's Wedding Dress on Their Big Day