Make Pink Ladies-Inspired Slumber Party Packs for Your Bridesmaids
What better way for the women in your wedding to bond before the big day than with a girls' night in? Inspired by the Pink Ladies' pajama party from Grease, we filled tubes for each 'maid with rosy-hued beauty essentials, snacks, a snuggly robe, and supplies for a (slightly more grown-up) game of MASH. If your group leans more Rizzo than Sandy, pair the gift with your favorite bottle of rosé. Now all you have to do is order the pizza.
- Take the Sleepover Kit clip art to your local print shop and have it printed on paper sized to fit the telescoping tube.
- Wrap around the telescoping tube and adhere with a glue stick.
- Fill the tube with goodies of your choice!
You can customize your kits with beauty products, snacks, and more, but here are the treats we included.
- Sephora Collection Pearl Eye Mask, $5, sephora.com
- Essie pink nail polish, $8.50, target.com
- Nail Art Salon soft toe separator tool in pink, $1.70, amazon.com
- RickyCare Pink classic foam rollers, $6 for a pack of 12, rickysnyc.com
- 8.5" x 11" matte paper in Coral, from $7.50 for a pack of 50, paperpresentation.com
- Black wood jumbo pencil, $3.50, cwpencils.com
- Pink short waffle kimono robe, $13, robemart.com
- Kellogg's Pop Tarts Limited Edition Frosted Pink Lemonade, $2.50 for 12, target.com
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper
- This French Enchanted Garden-Themed Wedding Took Place at an Ivy-Covered Manor in Michigan
- Olympic Figure Skater Adam Rippon and Jussi-Pekka Kajaala Are Married!