Bird Cage Veil
To create the veil template, cut a piece of kraft paper to 24 by 12 inches. Measure up 5 inches on each end, and cut the corners at a roughly 45-degree angle (the longest side becomes the bottom of the veil).
Tools and Supplies:
1. Lay the fabric over the template and cut out. Follow the natural line of the netting's design to ensure an attractive edge.
2. Run a needle and thread through the top edge of the veil with a simple basting stitch, gathering the material and sewing it to the comb.
3. Glue a tuxedo bow to the comb so it covers the area where the mesh was sewn.
- Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey Reunited for the 20th Anniversary of The Wedding Planner
- This Modern, Masculine Wedding in Orange County, California, Was Centered Around the Power of Love
- Could Ditching Caffeine Be the Secret to Your Most Beautiful Wedding-Day Skin?
- A Southeast Asian-Inspired Wedding in a Former Brooklyn Warehouse