Bird Cage Veil
To create the veil template, cut a piece of kraft paper to 24 by 12 inches. Measure up 5 inches on each end, and cut the corners at a roughly 45-degree angle (the longest side becomes the bottom of the veil).
Tools and Supplies:
1. Lay the fabric over the template and cut out. Follow the natural line of the netting's design to ensure an attractive edge.
2. Run a needle and thread through the top edge of the veil with a simple basting stitch, gathering the material and sewing it to the comb.
3. Glue a tuxedo bow to the comb so it covers the area where the mesh was sewn.
- A Wedding with Timeless Elegance at a Historical Venue in Atlanta, Georgia
- Anna Faris and Michael Barrett Are Married—Here's What We Know About Their Secret Elopement
- How to Plan a Wedding-Weekend Bachelorette Party
- This Couple Exchanged Vows in Front of a 17th-Century Mission-Style Chapel with Mountain Views