How to Submit Your Wedding and Wedding-Related Photos to Martha Stewart Weddings
We publish real weddings and pre-wedding celebrations twice a month on MarthaStewart.com. We are not currently reviewing submissions; we will resume accepting them in April 2023. Please note that we require exclusivity and therefore ask that you do not submit a wedding that has already been published in other magazines or blogs. If you are a photographer or vendor, please check with the couple before submitting photos to ensure that they are interested in being featured.
We review styled shoots (preferably without models) on a case-by-case basis; the editorial should have an obvious service element and communicate a clear, inspirational and original idea to our audience.
To submit your wedding, rehearsal dinner, welcome party, bridal shower, vow renewal, or other wedding-related event for consideration, email the following information about your wedding to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your name
- Wedding location(s), including city and state
- Event date
- Your wedding photographer's name, website, and email address
- A brief paragraph about what makes your wedding special, highlighting the details and ideas you think were most important
- 100-150 images that you think represent your wedding best. Ideally, these are sent as a link using a file sharing program like Dropbox or Pixieset (be sure to alter the privacy settings as necessary and include any passwords). Please do not embed your photos into the body of the email or send Facebook links or WeTransfers.
If your wedding has not taken place yet but you would like us to consider it, please send us the first five items listed above, as well the key vendors you are working with and any visuals or additional information that will help us get a better idea of what you have in mind for your big day.
We will contact you if we are interested in learning more or featuring the event.
- A Wedding Editor's Victorian Picnic Celebration by the Sea in Cape May, N.J.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Just Used Their Children's New Titles for the First Time
- 18 Anniversary Quotes That Perfectly Sum Up Love and Marriage
- This Couple Exchanged Vows Beneath a Willow Tree During Their Golden Hour Wedding Ceremony