Coffee-Bag Sticker How-To
- What You'll Need:
- Paper Presentation
- self-adhesive full-size sticker paper #3383 or white full-sheet labels #5165
- Craft knife and metal ruler
- Coffee in small bags
How to Make the Coffee-Bag Stickers
Download the PDF and open the file; there will be four labels on the page. Insert sticker paper into your printer's paper feed and print the desired number of copies. Then, using a craft knife and metal ruler, cut each sheet along the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges; this will leave crop marks intact for subsequent cuts). Attach to bags of coffee as shown, so the text appears on the front of the bag.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter, Lilibet Diana, Has Been Added to the Royal Line of Succession
- Can We Throw an Anniversary Party That's Bigger Than Our Wedding Was?
- Issa Rae Is Married—Just Wait Until You See Her Custom Vera Wang Wedding Dress
- The Couple Prioritized Timeless Sophistication at Their 11-Person Ceremony in Montecito