Coffee-Bag Sticker How-To
- What You'll Need:
- Paper Presentation
- self-adhesive full-size sticker paper #3383 or white full-sheet labels #5165
- Craft knife and metal ruler
- Coffee in small bags
How to Make the Coffee-Bag Stickers
Download the PDF and open the file; there will be four labels on the page. Insert sticker paper into your printer's paper feed and print the desired number of copies. Then, using a craft knife and metal ruler, cut each sheet along the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges; this will leave crop marks intact for subsequent cuts). Attach to bags of coffee as shown, so the text appears on the front of the bag.
- Sylvia Weinstock, the Iconic Wedding Cake Designer, Has Passed Away
- Subtle Coastal Accents Abounded at This Stylish-Meets-Rustic Barn Wedding in Connecticut
- What Should You Do If a Bridesmaid Is Simply Nowhere to Be Found on the Wedding Day?
- A Sophisticated "Cottagecore" Wedding in the Rolling Hills of Virginia