Coffee-Bag Sticker How-To
- What You'll Need:
- Paper Presentation
- self-adhesive full-size sticker paper #3383 or white full-sheet labels #5165
- Craft knife and metal ruler
- Coffee in small bags
How to Make the Coffee-Bag Stickers
Download the PDF and open the file; there will be four labels on the page. Insert sticker paper into your printer's paper feed and print the desired number of copies. Then, using a craft knife and metal ruler, cut each sheet along the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges; this will leave crop marks intact for subsequent cuts). Attach to bags of coffee as shown, so the text appears on the front of the bag.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Shared a Sweet Kiss at His Polo Match
- Is it OK for a Bridesmaid to RSVP No to a Destination Bachelorette Party Invitation?
- A Modern, Black-and-White-Themed Ranch Wedding in California's Wine Country
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Got Married Again—Here's a Recap of Their Italian Wedding Weekend