Velvet Bunny Cake Topper
Arguably everyone’s favorite velvet reference: The Velveteen Rabbit. To include the kids’ book in a way that’s more surprising than a ceremony reading, create this cuddly wedding cake topper.
- Bunny template
- Velvet paper
1. Download our template for a bunny cake topper.
2. Cut it out and trace onto card stock.
3. Spraymount that to the back of a sheet of velvet paper, trim in the bunny shape, and attach a toothpick with a dab of glue. Repeat on the flip side, then let dry.
Velvet paper, $16/12 sheets, createforless.com.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary