Velvet Bunny Cake Topper
Arguably everyone's favorite velvet reference: The Velveteen Rabbit. To include the kids' book in a way that's more surprising than a ceremony reading, create this cuddly wedding cake topper.
- Bunny template
- Velvet paper
1. Download our template for a bunny cake topper.
2. Cut it out and trace onto card stock.
3. Spraymount that to the back of a sheet of velvet paper, trim in the bunny shape, and attach a toothpick with a dab of glue. Repeat on the flip side, then let dry.
Velvet paper, $16/12 sheets, createforless.com.
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country