"XOXO" Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white cover-weight paper (4 per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
- Clear bags (we like Clear Bags "Crystal Clear" 4.5-inch-by-5 9/16-inch bags, clearbags.com).
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks.
3. Fold each tag in half. After placing pretzels in the plastic bag, fold over the top of the bag a few times. Align the fold in the tag with the top of the bag so the text is legible in the front.
4. Secure tag to bag with double-sided tape.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend