"XOXO" Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white cover-weight paper (4 per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
- Clear bags (we like Clear Bags "Crystal Clear" 4.5-inch-by-5 9/16-inch bags, clearbags.com).
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks.
3. Fold each tag in half. After placing pretzels in the plastic bag, fold over the top of the bag a few times. Align the fold in the tag with the top of the bag so the text is legible in the front.
4. Secure tag to bag with double-sided tape.
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper
- This French Enchanted Garden-Themed Wedding Took Place at an Ivy-Covered Manor in Michigan
- Olympic Figure Skater Adam Rippon and Jussi-Pekka Kajaala Are Married!