Spray Wedding Centerpiece
When to start: The day of the wedding
1. Soak a piece of floral foam in water, and place it inside a plastic plant saucer. Attach the foam to the dish with a few lengths of green adhesive floral tape.
2. Position the dish on top of the candlestick, and secure it in place with more floral tape (this will later be covered by flowers). Begin inserting stems into the foam. Tip: Create the overall globe shape out of miniature daisies first, then add volume with the Queen Ann's lace and baby's breath. As you're working, keep an eye on the outer perimeter so the lengths stay the same and the silhouette remains intact.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend