Spray Wedding Centerpiece
When to start: The day of the wedding
1. Soak a piece of floral foam in water, and place it inside a plastic plant saucer. Attach the foam to the dish with a few lengths of green adhesive floral tape.
2. Position the dish on top of the candlestick, and secure it in place with more floral tape (this will later be covered by flowers). Begin inserting stems into the foam. Tip: Create the overall globe shape out of miniature daisies first, then add volume with the Queen Ann's lace and baby's breath. As you're working, keep an eye on the outer perimeter so the lengths stay the same and the silhouette remains intact.
- 5 Ways You're Jeopardizing Your Relationship With Your Daughter- or Son-In-Law—and Your Child
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades