Wraparound Address Label How-To
Address your invites with labels that wrap around the bottom of each envelope.
Tools and Supplies
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- Full-size sticker sheets (each sheet creates 5 labels)
- Bone folder
- Metal ruler
- Craft knife
- Cutting surface
1. Download our PDF file, and open it using Adobe Acrobat Reader (if you are using a Mac, use Reader instead of Apple's Preview application). Most browsers already include this program, but if you have trouble downloading the file or would like to upgrade Acrobat Reader, you can obtain the latest version of the software for free from Adobe's website.
2. Replace the placeholder text with your own (for the return address, you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest), and print the file. Each sheet of paper will give you 5 labels.
3. Score across the labels between the dotted lines with the bone folder, using the metal ruler to guide you. Then use the craft knife and the metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to be used for subsequent cuts).
4. Fold each label at the crease mark, and sharpen the crease by pressing along it with the bone folder. Peel off the backing, and apply stickers to envelopes.
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why
- Arcade Games, Tarot Cards, and Cotton Candy Put a Festive Spin on This Couple's Wedding in Austin, Texas
- A Guide to the Most Popular Wedding Veil Lengths, Fabrics, and Colors