9 Signs You've Found Your Dream Dress
1. The tears start flowing.
If you feel the waterworks coming on the same way they did when you said, "Yes!" you know it's the right pick. Not much of a crier? If your mom, dad, sister, or even the stylist sheds a few tears, that's a good sign.
2. You feel like a bride.
Yes you have the fiancé, the ring, and even the date, but the wedding can seem so far away-almost like it's happening to someone else. That is until you put on the dress. If you have that "OMG, I'm getting married feeling," this is it!
3. Everyone else's opinion stops counting.
Your family and friends are there to help you find your dream dress, and you obviously brought them along because you trust them. But when you find your wedding dress, their opinions will feel a little (OK, a lot) less important. They better love it!
4. You swear this is the best you've ever looked.
Even without the glamorous up-do and the makeup to match, you've never felt more beautiful than you do in this moment wearing this dress. So you can just imagine that it'll be 100 times better with the full look.
5. It's all you can talk about.
When you've found the dress you'll say your "I dos" in, there's nothing better. You'll find yourself telling everyone from your family to your co-workers to your dentist that "it's the most beautiful dress in the world."
6. Price seems irrelevant.
Whether the stylist pulled a dress on the lower end of your budget or right at the top, you won't care. You're not even thinking about the cost. Once you've put on "the one," regardless of price, it's hard to think of anything else. And you shouldn't go broke for a dress (even the perfect dress).This is why we highly recommend that you only try on dresses in your budget.
7. You don't want to try on any other dresses.
It doesn't matter if it's the third dress you've tried on or the twentieth, you're done looking. That's it. You're already asking your mom to cancel the other dress appointments. There's no other dress in the world that is as beautiful, well-fitted, or perfect in your mind. The search is over.
8. It's taking over your dreams.
Every night you fall asleep and drift off to sweet dreams of yourself getting ready, walking down the aisle, dancing the night away, and it's all in that dress.
9. You love it, even if it's not what you thought it would be.
You came into the appointment positive that you were going to want a sparkly, mermaid gown, and now you're walking away with the over-the-top taffeta ball gown you swore you'd never wear. But it's perfect!
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper
- This French Enchanted Garden-Themed Wedding Took Place at an Ivy-Covered Manor in Michigan
- Olympic Figure Skater Adam Rippon and Jussi-Pekka Kajaala Are Married!