Pop-Up Paper Lanterns
Tools and Materials
Cylinder glass vases and votive holders
Pop-Up Paper Lanterns How-To
1. Cut stapled tabs off bottom of the tissue fan; remove cardboard backing with fingers. Cut tissue fan in half (above the third curve from bottom of the fan), slightly rounding as you trim. The bottom half will wrap one vase.
2. To make a second, cut straight across the bottom of the top half to create a flat edge. Cut each paper fan in half so you have enough paper to encircle vases.
3. Wrap tissue around the glass cylinders and tape the ends closed with double-sided tape.
Tissue fans from BulkPartySupplies.com.
- How Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Honored Their First Wedding Anniversary
- These Are the Most Critical Details to Pay Attention to Before Signing Contracts with Four Key Wedding Vendors
- A Southern-Meets-Mediterranean Vibe Elevated This Wedding at the Bride's Parent's Tennessee Estate
- Who Is Responsible for Cutting and Serving the Wedding Cake During the Reception?