Pop-Up Paper Lanterns
Tools and Materials
Cylinder glass vases and votive holders
Pop-Up Paper Lanterns How-To
1. Cut stapled tabs off bottom of the tissue fan; remove cardboard backing with fingers. Cut tissue fan in half (above the third curve from bottom of the fan), slightly rounding as you trim. The bottom half will wrap one vase.
2. To make a second, cut straight across the bottom of the top half to create a flat edge. Cut each paper fan in half so you have enough paper to encircle vases.
3. Wrap tissue around the glass cylinders and tape the ends closed with double-sided tape.
Tissue fans from BulkPartySupplies.com.
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why
- Arcade Games, Tarot Cards, and Cotton Candy Put a Festive Spin on This Couple's Wedding in Austin, Texas
- A Guide to the Most Popular Wedding Veil Lengths, Fabrics, and Colors