Pop-Up Paper Lanterns
Tools and Materials
Cylinder glass vases and votive holders
Pop-Up Paper Lanterns How-To
1. Cut stapled tabs off bottom of the tissue fan; remove cardboard backing with fingers. Cut tissue fan in half (above the third curve from bottom of the fan), slightly rounding as you trim. The bottom half will wrap one vase.
2. To make a second, cut straight across the bottom of the top half to create a flat edge. Cut each paper fan in half so you have enough paper to encircle vases.
3. Wrap tissue around the glass cylinders and tape the ends closed with double-sided tape.
Tissue fans from BulkPartySupplies.com.
- Issa Rae Is Married—Just Wait Until You See Her Custom Vera Wang Wedding Dress
- The Couple Prioritized Timeless Sophistication at Their 11-Person Ceremony in Montecito
- A Wedding with Timeless Elegance at a Historical Venue in Atlanta, Georgia
- Anna Faris and Michael Barrett Are Married—Here's What We Know About Their Secret Elopement