Pop-Up Paper Lanterns
Tools and Materials
Cylinder glass vases and votive holders
Pop-Up Paper Lanterns How-To
1. Cut stapled tabs off bottom of the tissue fan; remove cardboard backing with fingers. Cut tissue fan in half (above the third curve from bottom of the fan), slightly rounding as you trim. The bottom half will wrap one vase.
2. To make a second, cut straight across the bottom of the top half to create a flat edge. Cut each paper fan in half so you have enough paper to encircle vases.
3. Wrap tissue around the glass cylinders and tape the ends closed with double-sided tape.
Tissue fans from BulkPartySupplies.com.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary