Pop-Up Paper Lanterns
Tools and Materials
Cylinder glass vases and votive holders
Pop-Up Paper Lanterns How-To
1. Cut stapled tabs off bottom of the tissue fan; remove cardboard backing with fingers. Cut tissue fan in half (above the third curve from bottom of the fan), slightly rounding as you trim. The bottom half will wrap one vase.
2. To make a second, cut straight across the bottom of the top half to create a flat edge. Cut each paper fan in half so you have enough paper to encircle vases.
3. Wrap tissue around the glass cylinders and tape the ends closed with double-sided tape.
Tissue fans from BulkPartySupplies.com.
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country