A Seriously Stunning (and New!) Way to Use Wedding Flowers
- Flowers: peonies, roses, magnolias, and poppies
- Piece of acrylic to lay on top
- Flatware and glassware for final product
- Downloadable favor tag
- De-stem all of your flowers.
- Arrange blooms to your liking on the table.
- Carefully place layer of acrylic on top of table, matching the corners to keep it all even.
- Add on the plates, flatware, glassware, and place settings you need!
- Download our favor tag, print, and place on each guest's plate with your favor.
- Kate Middleton Just Wore an In-Stock Wedding Dress to a Royal Event—and It Has a Special Connection to Queen Elizabeth
- Queer Eye Star Antoni Porowski Is Engaged!
- This Couple's Elegant Wedding in Maryland Was Filled With Nods to Grandmillennial Style
- 14 Winter Wedding Guest Dresses to Wear to All of Your Cold-Weather Celebrations