A Seriously Stunning (and New!) Way to Use Wedding Flowers
Brittany Asch of Brrch, a floral studio in New York City, showed us how to create a gorgeous floral table, and it's easier than you might think! Using peonies, roses, magnolias, and poppies, you can create a stunning illusion of eating on a bed of flowers. Pro tip: Have someone strong helping you out, as you're going to need to lift a sizable piece of acrylic to get this one done.
- Flowers: peonies, roses, magnolias, and poppies
- Piece of acrylic to lay on top
- Flatware and glassware for final product
- Downloadable favor tag
- De-stem all of your flowers.
- Arrange blooms to your liking on the table.
- Carefully place layer of acrylic on top of table, matching the corners to keep it all even.
- Add on the plates, flatware, glassware, and place settings you need!
- Download our favor tag, print, and place on each guest's plate with your favor.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend