A Seriously Stunning (and New!) Way to Use Wedding Flowers
- Flowers: peonies, roses, magnolias, and poppies
- Piece of acrylic to lay on top
- Flatware and glassware for final product
- Downloadable favor tag
- De-stem all of your flowers.
- Arrange blooms to your liking on the table.
- Carefully place layer of acrylic on top of table, matching the corners to keep it all even.
- Add on the plates, flatware, glassware, and place settings you need!
- Download our favor tag, print, and place on each guest's plate with your favor.
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why
- Arcade Games, Tarot Cards, and Cotton Candy Put a Festive Spin on This Couple's Wedding in Austin, Texas
- A Guide to the Most Popular Wedding Veil Lengths, Fabrics, and Colors