A Seriously Stunning (and New!) Way to Use Wedding Flowers
Brittany Asch of Brrch, a floral studio in New York City, showed us how to create a gorgeous floral table, and it's easier than you might think! Using peonies, roses, magnolias, and poppies, you can create a stunning illusion of eating on a bed of flowers. Pro tip: Have someone strong helping you out, as you're going to need to lift a sizable piece of acrylic to get this one done.
- Flowers: peonies, roses, magnolias, and poppies
- Piece of acrylic to lay on top
- Flatware and glassware for final product
- Downloadable favor tag
- De-stem all of your flowers.
- Arrange blooms to your liking on the table.
- Carefully place layer of acrylic on top of table, matching the corners to keep it all even.
- Add on the plates, flatware, glassware, and place settings you need!
- Download our favor tag, print, and place on each guest's plate with your favor.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary