Ribbon Flower-Girl Basket
- Small Nantucket basket
- 1/2-inch twill tape
- 5/8-inch grosgrain ribbon
- Tacky glue
- Needle and thread
- Cut 1/2-inch twill tape long enough to wrap around basket and overlap slightly.
- Cut 5/8-inch grosgrain ribbon to desired length; make enough strips to fit around basket.
- Fold each ribbon in half as shown, and pin onto twill tape. Alternate colors as desired.
- Hand-stitch ribbons to tape, and snip ends at an angle.
- For handle, lay 8-inch piece of ribbon across top of basket (do not pull taut), and attach to side just below rim with tacky glue.
- Glue ribbon-fringed tape just below rim, making sure to cover ends of handle ribbon.
- Trim ends of tape where they join.
- George Clooney Says He and Wife Amal Clooney Have Never Had an Argument
- Muted Sunset Shades Added a Subtle Glow to This Couple's Vineyard Wedding in California
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Have Officially Returned to Wales, Where They Lived as Newlyweds
- Here's How to Eliminate 8 Single-Use Plastic Items From Your Wedding Celebrations