Flower Girl Sash
- .5 yards of fabric (ideally in a 60-inch width)
- Sewing machine
- Sewing needle and thread
- Cut across the fabric to produce a 6-inch-by-60-inch piece.
- Fold the fabric in half lengthwise with the right sides (those featuring the print) facing one another. Iron the fold in place.
- Leaving 1/2-inch seam allowance, stitch along the long side and one short side.
- Using your fingers and/or a safety pin attached to the unstitched opening, turn the sash right side out.
- Iron the unfinished end in, creating a 1/2-inch seam allowance, and hand sew it shut.
Fabric, $36.50, purlsoho.com.
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why