Flower Girl Sash
- .5 yards of fabric (ideally in a 60-inch width)
- Sewing machine
- Sewing needle and thread
- Cut across the fabric to produce a 6-inch-by-60-inch piece.
- Fold the fabric in half lengthwise with the right sides (those featuring the print) facing one another. Iron the fold in place.
- Leaving 1/2-inch seam allowance, stitch along the long side and one short side.
- Using your fingers and/or a safety pin attached to the unstitched opening, turn the sash right side out.
- Iron the unfinished end in, creating a 1/2-inch seam allowance, and hand sew it shut.
Fabric, $36.50, purlsoho.com.
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper
- This French Enchanted Garden-Themed Wedding Took Place at an Ivy-Covered Manor in Michigan
- Olympic Figure Skater Adam Rippon and Jussi-Pekka Kajaala Are Married!