Classic Drink Syrup Labels
Create a snow cone station stocked with cups, crushed ice, and mojito, peach daiquiri, cosmo, and margarita cocktail syrups.
Tools and Materials
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Sur La Table olive oil cruets with pourers (
- Double-sided tape
Classic Drink Syrup Labels How-To
- Download our PDF file and print it out.
- Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut along the gray lines on each page. You'll have four different labels.
- Center the name of each syrup on the front of each olive oil cruet so the name reads sideways.
- Wrap the sides of the paper around the cruet, and secure in the back with double-sided tape.
- Could Ditching Caffeine Be the Secret to Your Most Beautiful Wedding-Day Skin?
- A Southeast Asian-Inspired Wedding in a Former Brooklyn Warehouse
- Amal Clooney Just Revealed Her Favorite George Clooney Rom-Com—and It's Not What You Would Expect
- Queen Elizabeth Is Planning a Surprise for Kate Middleton Ahead of Her and Prince William's 10th Anniversary