Classic Drink Syrup Labels
Create a snow cone station stocked with cups, crushed ice, and mojito, peach daiquiri, cosmo, and margarita cocktail syrups.
Tools and Materials
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Sur La Table olive oil cruets with pourers (
- Double-sided tape
Classic Drink Syrup Labels How-To
- Download our PDF file and print it out.
- Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut along the gray lines on each page. You'll have four different labels.
- Center the name of each syrup on the front of each olive oil cruet so the name reads sideways.
- Wrap the sides of the paper around the cruet, and secure in the back with double-sided tape.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary