Classic Drink Syrup Labels
Create a snow cone station stocked with cups, crushed ice, and mojito, peach daiquiri, cosmo, and margarita cocktail syrups.
Tools and Materials
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Sur La Table olive oil cruets with pourers (
- Double-sided tape
Classic Drink Syrup Labels How-To
- Download our PDF file and print it out.
- Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut along the gray lines on each page. You'll have four different labels.
- Center the name of each syrup on the front of each olive oil cruet so the name reads sideways.
- Wrap the sides of the paper around the cruet, and secure in the back with double-sided tape.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly