Brushstroke Wedding Invitations
- Invitation suite (a heavy paper stock works best)
- Bristle brushes
- Acrylic paint
FOR THE ENVELOPES:
1. Dip a dry brush in paint and quickly paint a stroke on the inside flap of the envelope.
2. Continue brushing envelopes assembly-line style with the same paint color. Once envelopes are dry, use the same technique with a second paint color to create a layered look.
FOR THE INVITATIONS AND REPLY CARDS:
1. Dilute paint with water and dip brush in paint.
2. Add brushstrokes over type.
Note: The paint should be diluted with enough water so you can clearly read the type on the invitations and reply cards.
- An Intimate Island Wedding with an Al Fresco Reception on the Beach
- Legendary Baker Sylvia Weinstock Came Out of Retirement to Create Jennifer Gates' Six-Tier Wedding Cake
- Want to Wow Your Wedding Guests? Pay Less Attention to These Five Details and Focus More on This One Instead
- A Flower-Filled Indian Wedding in New Jersey with the Dreamiest Botanical Motifs