Wrapped Branch Centerpiece
- Branches (From your own yard or purchased from a local nursery)
- 1/2-inch seam binding
- Tacky glue
- Ribbon and fabric flowers
- Floral foam
- For each section of branch, tie 1/2-inch seam binding to bottom of branch (secure all knots with a dab of tacky glue beneath them).
- Pulling slightly to keep seam binding tight, wrap it around branch, overlapping by about a third (keep ribbon tight during wrapping to ensure a snug fit). When you reach the end of the branch, tie a knot, and trim excess to create a "leaf." If you run out of seam binding mid-branch, tie loose end to branch and trim closely; then tie on a new ribbon, trimming excess to create a leaf, and continue wrapping.
- Glue on flowers and extra ribbon leaves where desired.
- Place dense floral foam into a vase and arrange branches, inserting them into the foam.
- Prince William Didn't Watch Kate Middleton Walk Down the Aisle at Their Wedding—Here's Why He Missed This Moment
- These Brides Brought Their Romantic, Secret Garden-Themed Wedding to Life at an Art Museum
- 5 Ways You're Jeopardizing Your Relationship With Your Daughter- or Son-In-Law—and Your Child
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life