Wooden Beads Napkin Ring
- Wooden beads
- Craft paint and brush
- Paint the beads any color you like, or leave them bare for a natural look.
- String them onto cords, separating each with strategic knots.
- Fasten into a loop with a knot. Slip the napkin into the loop, concealing the knot underneath.
Wooden beads, from $4.50 for 10; mycraftsupplies.com.
- Best Jewelry Insurance Options to Protect Your Most Precious Pieces
- Best Engagement Ring Insurance Policies for Peace of Mind
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Are in the United States—and Just Had a Date Night at a Boston Celtics Game
- This Couple's Wedding Reception Was Inspired by a Particularly Opulent Scene in Marie Antoinette