Wooden Beads Napkin Ring
- Wooden beads
- Craft paint and brush
- Paint the beads any color you like, or leave them bare for a natural look.
- String them onto cords, separating each with strategic knots.
- Fasten into a loop with a knot. Slip the napkin into the loop, concealing the knot underneath.
Wooden beads, from $4.50 for 10; mycraftsupplies.com.
- Sylvia Weinstock, the Iconic Wedding Cake Designer, Has Passed Away
- Subtle Coastal Accents Abounded at This Stylish-Meets-Rustic Barn Wedding in Connecticut
- What Should You Do If a Bridesmaid Is Simply Nowhere to Be Found on the Wedding Day?
- A Sophisticated "Cottagecore" Wedding in the Rolling Hills of Virginia