Wooden Beads Napkin Ring
Make a modern statement by dressing up napkins at your celebration with strands of wooden beads.
- Wooden beads
- Craft paint and brush
- Paint the beads any color you like, or leave them bare for a natural look.
- String them onto cords, separating each with strategic knots.
- Fasten into a loop with a knot. Slip the napkin into the loop, concealing the knot underneath.
Wooden beads, from $4.50 for 10; mycraftsupplies.com.
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter, Lilibet Diana, Has Been Added to the Royal Line of Succession
- Can We Throw an Anniversary Party That's Bigger Than Our Wedding Was?
- Issa Rae Is Married—Just Wait Until You See Her Custom Vera Wang Wedding Dress