Round Table Runner How-To
For a simple, striking, and inexpensive way to add color and style to circular seating, buy a few yards of fabric, snip the ends to create a scalloped pattern (follow the instructions below), and spread the resulting runner over a basic white tablecloth.
Tools and supplies:
- Linen, from graylinelinen.com
Buy a square of fabric (linen, shown here, cuts neatly and works well) to fit the desired table size. For a 60-inch table, use 2 yards of 60-inch-wide fabric.
1. Fold the square in half on the diagonal. Repeat four times. Download our template, and print out. Then cut it out, and lay it on the folded tablecloth, aligning the straight edge with one side of the folded fabric. Cut through all layers of the tablecloth following the template edge.
2. Iron out wrinkles if necessary.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary