Round Table Runner How-To
For a simple, striking, and inexpensive way to add color and style to circular seating, buy a few yards of fabric, snip the ends to create a scalloped pattern (follow the instructions below), and spread the resulting runner over a basic white tablecloth.
Tools and supplies:
- Linen, from graylinelinen.com
Buy a square of fabric (linen, shown here, cuts neatly and works well) to fit the desired table size. For a 60-inch table, use 2 yards of 60-inch-wide fabric.
1. Fold the square in half on the diagonal. Repeat four times. Download our template, and print out. Then cut it out, and lay it on the folded tablecloth, aligning the straight edge with one side of the folded fabric. Cut through all layers of the tablecloth following the template edge.
2. Iron out wrinkles if necessary.
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter, Lilibet Diana, Has Been Added to the Royal Line of Succession
- Can We Throw an Anniversary Party That's Bigger Than Our Wedding Was?
- Issa Rae Is Married—Just Wait Until You See Her Custom Vera Wang Wedding Dress