Origami Candy Sleeves
- Origami paper, or any square piece of paper
- Double-sided tape
- Fold paper into thirds horizontally; unfold. Fold in right-hand corners one-third of the way in (so they touch the creases).
- Fold over the top and bottom, then fold back the left side; secure with double-sided tape.
- Add sticks of candy, such as chocolate "Bâton" bars ($2.20/each, 5almonds.com), or a savory item like a cheese straw.
Foil Isago "Confetti" paper in pink, $7 per sheet; nycentralart.com.
- George Clooney Says He and Wife Amal Clooney Have Never Had an Argument
- Muted Sunset Shades Added a Subtle Glow to This Couple's Vineyard Wedding in California
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Have Officially Returned to Wales, Where They Lived as Newlyweds
- Here's How to Eliminate 8 Single-Use Plastic Items From Your Wedding Celebrations