Handy Hankie Wedding Programs
For blotting away happy tears, sew folded tissues to ceremony programs (your grandma will thank you).
- Cover paper
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Bone folder
- Glassine bags
- Sewing machine and thread
- Print your ceremony info onto cover paper.
- Cut each sheet to 5-by-10 inches.
- Fold the stack in half with a bone folder to create a 5-by-5-inch program.
- Place a tissue into a glassine bag, and stitch it all together at the top.
Get More Ideas for Upgrading Your DIY Wedding Programs
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend