Handy Hankie Wedding Programs
- Cover paper
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Bone folder
- Glassine bags
- Sewing machine and thread
- Print your ceremony info onto cover paper.
- Cut each sheet to 5-by-10 inches.
- Fold the stack in half with a bone folder to create a 5-by-5-inch program.
- Place a tissue into a glassine bag, and stitch it all together at the top.
Get More Ideas for Upgrading Your DIY Wedding Programs
- The Bride's Splashy Wedding Dress Encapsulated the Joy at This Micro Wedding in California
- Seven Simple Ways to Ease Your First-Dance Nerves
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Just Shared an Unknown Detail About Their Family's New Dog
- A Black-Tie, Tuscan-Inspired Wedding on a Private Estate in California