Striped Canvas Makeup Bag
For a pouch decorated with solid colors, use a well-loaded soft-bristle brush; for one with a soft wash of color, use a mixture of paint and water on a foam brush.
- Patterning tape
- Vinyl letters
- Canvas pouch
- Soft-bristle or foam brush
- Acrylic paint
- Use tape and vinyl letters to mark off any areas on the pouch you'd like to remain unpainted. Press them firmly onto canvas to ensure a tight seal.
- Paint over tape and stickers as desired.
- Let dry completely before removing tape and stickers.
Get More Ideas for Using Canvas in Your Wedding Décor
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend