Glass Centerpiece with Brushstroke Motif
A painterly touch can gussy up any simple container. Use the finished looks to enhance a table scene, clustering them around a floral centerpiece or flanking a showstopping cake.
- Craft paint
- Use any width of brush to paint a stroke onto a glass vessel. For ours, we swiped silvery paint at the top and bottom of vessels.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly