No-Sew Fabric Pouches
- Cutting mat
- Quilting ruler
- Rotary cutter
- Pinking shears
- Place fabric onto mat; using the ruler as a guide, rotary-cut a 12-by-13-inch piece.
- Shear the shorter sides.
- Put candy near the end of a long side, and roll up fabric to cover. Fold the roll in half; tie.
- An Intimate Island Wedding with an Al Fresco Reception on the Beach
- Legendary Baker Sylvia Weinstock Came Out of Retirement to Create Jennifer Gates' Six-Tier Wedding Cake
- Want to Wow Your Wedding Guests? Pay Less Attention to These Five Details and Focus More on This One Instead
- A Flower-Filled Indian Wedding in New Jersey with the Dreamiest Botanical Motifs