Painted Guest Table Numbers and Stands
Create trendy table numbers that guide guests to their seats. Simply paint and stencil card stock for the super easy and affordable DIY project.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
Get More DIY Table Number Ideas to Count on for a Special Touch
See More Pretty Painted Projects for Personalizing Your Wedding Day
- Paint the table number holder with copper paint. Add a second coat after the first has dried.
- To create a striped pattern on the card stock, adhere rows of stencil tape on the card stock and apply Seashell paint using a pouncer.
- Once the paint has dried, adhere the stencil to the painted card stock and use another pouncer to paint the numbers in Copper.
- Kat Dennings and Andrew W.K. Are Engaged!
- A Garden Micro Wedding—Lush with Fall Flowers—Replaced This Duo's Destination Celebration in the Maldives
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Had One of Their First Secret Dates at a Supermarket
- These Are the Three Most Common Mistakes Brides Make Ahead of Their First Wedding Dress Shopping Appointments