Painted Guest Table Numbers and Stands
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
Get More DIY Table Number Ideas to Count on for a Special Touch
See More Pretty Painted Projects for Personalizing Your Wedding Day
- Paint the table number holder with copper paint. Add a second coat after the first has dried.
- To create a striped pattern on the card stock, adhere rows of stencil tape on the card stock and apply Seashell paint using a pouncer.
- Once the paint has dried, adhere the stencil to the painted card stock and use another pouncer to paint the numbers in Copper.
- Kathie Lee Gifford Opened Up About Her Daughter Cassidy's Second Wedding to Ben Wierda
- A Colorful Wedding Under a Sailcloth Tent in Wisconsin
- Our Favorite Wedding Dresses from Fall 2022 Bridal Fashion Week
- Do You Want to Wear Heels on Your Wedding Day Even Though You Normally Don't? Follow These Tips