Ribbon Ring Pillow
- Linen (6 1/2-by-12 1/2 inches)
- Double-sided ribbon (62 inches)
- Disappearing-ink pen
- Needle and thread
- Polyester batting
- Thin ribbon (5 inches)
- Cut linen to 6 1/2-by-12 1/2 inches and double-sided ribbon to 62 inches.
- Using disappearing-ink pen, draw a line down middle of cloth; draw a line across ribbon every 3 1/2 inches.
- Pin ribbon in loops as shown, matching marks on ribbon to line on fabric.
- Sew along the line.
- Fold fabric in half (with ribbon inside).
- Leaving a 1/4-inch allowance, sew the two edges parallel to central line.
- Sew fourth side halfway; turn pillow right side out through opening.
- Stuff with polyester batting, and stitch closed.
- Sew center of a 5-inch thin ribbon to pillow for tying on rings.
- Meghan Markle Wore Princess Diana's Stunning Aquamarine Ring to the Hope Gala Last Night
- Best Jewelry Insurance Options to Protect Your Most Precious Pieces
- Best Engagement Ring Insurance Policies for Peace of Mind
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Are in the United States—and Just Had a Date Night at a Boston Celtics Game