Geode Paper Lanterns
How's this for brilliant? These DIY luminarias can line your ceremony aisle, point the path to the wedding reception, designate the dance floor—you name it. Besides being crazy-versatile, the lightweight beacons are a cinch to construct.
- Printer and paper
- Translucent paper
- Small LED light
- Double-sided tape
- Download and print the template.
- Take the print to a copy center and enlarge it to whatever size you want.
- Trace the pattern onto translucent paper, and cut and fold where indicated.
- Place a small LED light inside, and use double-sided tape to secure. Voilà! Everything is illuminated.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend