Dip-Dyed Escort Cards
Easy-to-find materials and a quick dipping technique make prettifying printed paper seating cards as simple as dunking a doughnut.
- Printed paper escort cards
- Bone folder
- Liquid dye
- Create a crisp crease in paper escort cards using a bone folder.
- Dip one corner of the paper into the dye, and let dry completely before dipping into another color.
Note: If the paper wrinkles, iron it flat on the backside.
See How to Make Coordinating Dip-Dyed Wedding Menus
Rit liquid dye (in teal and royal blue), $4.50 each; michaels.com.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend