Dip-Dyed Escort Cards
- Printed paper escort cards
- Bone folder
- Liquid dye
- Create a crisp crease in paper escort cards using a bone folder.
- Dip one corner of the paper into the dye, and let dry completely before dipping into another color.
Note: If the paper wrinkles, iron it flat on the backside.
See How to Make Coordinating Dip-Dyed Wedding Menus
Rit liquid dye (in teal and royal blue), $4.50 each; michaels.com.
- A Musical Festival and a Green Couch Inspired This Couple's Whimsical Garden Wedding in California
- 9 Wedding Trends You'll See Everywhere in 2023, According to Wedding Planners and Event Designers
- 7 Wedding Dress and Accessory Trends Every Bride-to-Be Needs to Know About in 2023
- Princess Eugenie Is Pregnant With Her Second Child—and Is Due This Summer