Spray-Painted Tulle Pouf
Tools and Materials
- Wrap tulle around a book, securing the first layer with your finger, then winding the material around roughly 25 times. (The more layers, the pouffier the puff.) Cut the tulle from its roll once you've finished your last layer and hold in place with a finger.
- Carefully slip the layers off the book and pinch them together in the middle with your fingers. Fold a length of floral wire over the center and twist to secure it in place.
- Snip the four sides of the bow-tie-esque tulle and cut off any excess wire. Use your fingers to fluff up the layers and form a ball.
- Lightly spritz the puff with spray paint, holding the can at least 12-inches away. Start with a light touch: you can always add more paint to create the desired color.
- The Bride's Splashy Wedding Dress Encapsulated the Joy at This Micro Wedding in California
- Seven Simple Ways to Ease Your First-Dance Nerves
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Just Shared an Unknown Detail About Their Family's New Dog
- A Black-Tie, Tuscan-Inspired Wedding on a Private Estate in California