3 Easy Steps for Making a Paper Chain
If you've got scissors, you can festoon your party with this simple garland.
- Cutting mat
- Cork-back ruler
- Craft knife
- Place paper onto mat. Using the ruler to guide you in a straight line, cut it into 3⁄4-by-15-inch strips with the knife.
- Twist a strip into a figure-8; staple it in the middle and at the ends.
- Take another strip, loop it into the first, and repeat stapling.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly