"A Souvenir For You" Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream cover-weight paper (33 tags per sheet)
- Thin ribbon
- Glassine packets (favorsandgifts.etsy.com)
- Double-sided tape
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use scissors to carefully cut out each tag.
3. Arrange taffy in a glassine bag. Wrap ribbon around bag and secure ends at front with double-sided tape. Place a piece of double-sided tape on back of tag, center over the ribbon ends, and press into place.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly