"A Souvenir For You" Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream cover-weight paper (33 tags per sheet)
- Thin ribbon
- Glassine packets (favorsandgifts.etsy.com)
- Double-sided tape
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use scissors to carefully cut out each tag.
3. Arrange taffy in a glassine bag. Wrap ribbon around bag and secure ends at front with double-sided tape. Place a piece of double-sided tape on back of tag, center over the ribbon ends, and press into place.
- Floor-to-Ceiling Florals Brought the Outside in at This North Carolina Wedding
- Your Guide to Toi et Moi Engagement Rings—and Eight Stunning Options to Shop Now
- Actress Danielle Brooks Is Married! Get Your First Glimpse of Her Stunning Big-Day Looks
- The Couple Let the Symmetrical Grounds of Miami's Vizcaya Museum Set the Scene for Their Nighttime Celebration