Studded Cake Stand
For a wedding detail that is a little punk and very pretty, create a striking cake holder to display your confection by lining a wooden disc with spiked nailheads.
- A wooden disc, cut by a hardware store to the size of your largest cake layer
- White paint and paintbrush
- Spiked nailheads
- Paint the disc white and let it dry.
- Line the bottom with spiked nailheads.
Metallic spikes, $6 for 12, mjtrim.com.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly