How-To: DIY Gilded Tulip Place Cards
- Gold spray-paint
- Name tag template
- Glue dot
- Trim stems to fit the plate.
- Remove all but the top leaf.
- Spray-paint the entire flower and let dry.
- Download name tag template, edit, print, and attach with a glue dot.
- 5 Ways You're Jeopardizing Your Relationship With Your Daughter- or Son-In-Law—and Your Child
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades