How-To: DIY Gilded Tulip Place Cards
- Gold spray-paint
- Name tag template
- Glue dot
- Trim stems to fit the plate.
- Remove all but the top leaf.
- Spray-paint the entire flower and let dry.
- Download name tag template, edit, print, and attach with a glue dot.
- Floor-to-Ceiling Florals Brought the Outside in at This North Carolina Wedding
- Your Guide to Toi et Moi Engagement Rings—and Eight Stunning Options to Shop Now
- Actress Danielle Brooks Is Married! Get Your First Glimpse of Her Stunning Big-Day Looks
- The Couple Let the Symmetrical Grounds of Miami's Vizcaya Museum Set the Scene for Their Nighttime Celebration