How-To: DIY Gilded Tulip Place Cards
This super simple DIY project adds a touch of elegance to your wedding reception and makes for a glamorous place card for your guests. Check out the steps to make these golden tulips below!
- Gold spray-paint
- Name tag template
- Glue dot
- Trim stems to fit the plate.
- Remove all but the top leaf.
- Spray-paint the entire flower and let dry.
- Download name tag template, edit, print, and attach with a glue dot.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly