Geometric Wooden Candleholders
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
- Geometric shapes-cylinders, squares, cones, spheres-in wood
- Wood glue
- Craft paint and brush
- Ask your hardware store to drill a hole in the wood shape that will be holding the candle.
- Stack the shapes in a pattern of your preference and join them with wood glue. The shape with the candle hole should be stacked on top.
- Paint the blocks with the color of your choice. We used white and gold and left some sides bare for a naturally gorgeous look.
See More DIY Centerpiece Ideas
Wooden geometric shapes, $27 for 19; amazon.com.
- Kate Middleton Just Wore an In-Stock Wedding Dress to a Royal Event—and It Has a Special Connection to Queen Elizabeth
- Queer Eye Star Antoni Porowski Is Engaged!
- This Couple's Elegant Wedding in Maryland Was Filled With Nods to Grandmillennial Style
- 14 Winter Wedding Guest Dresses to Wear to All of Your Cold-Weather Celebrations