Geometric Wooden Candleholders
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
- Geometric shapes-cylinders, squares, cones, spheres-in wood
- Wood glue
- Craft paint and brush
- Ask your hardware store to drill a hole in the wood shape that will be holding the candle.
- Stack the shapes in a pattern of your preference and join them with wood glue. The shape with the candle hole should be stacked on top.
- Paint the blocks with the color of your choice. We used white and gold and left some sides bare for a naturally gorgeous look.
See More DIY Centerpiece Ideas
Wooden geometric shapes, $27 for 19; amazon.com.
- Lana Condor Is Engaged! See the First Photos of Her Stunning Oval-Shaped Ring
- An Intimate Garden Wedding at an Opulent French Chateau
- Four Essential Etiquette Tips to Keep in Mind as You Create Your Wedding Seating Chart
- The Bride's Splashy Wedding Dress Encapsulated the Joy at This Micro Wedding in California