In Full Bloom Wedding Favor Stickers How-To
There are two clip-art options:
1. The template without the crop marks is presized to fit data-label sticker paper (No. 800200, Data-Labels.com). Just print, peel, and stick onto glassine bags.
2. The template with crop marks is meant for use with regular 8 1/2-by-11-inch sticker paper. Print, and cut between the crop marks using a craft knife and a metal ruler (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact for subsequent cuts). Peel off backing, and stick onto glassine bags.
Or, print on standard copy paper and adhere with double-sided tape.
- A Wedding with Timeless Elegance at a Historical Venue in Atlanta, Georgia
- Anna Faris and Michael Barrett Are Married—Here's What We Know About Their Secret Elopement
- How to Plan a Wedding-Weekend Bachelorette Party
- This Couple Exchanged Vows in Front of a 17th-Century Mission-Style Chapel with Mountain Views