Butterfly Notebook Favor-Label Clip-Art
Tools and Supplies
Ink-jet or laser printer
8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock
Moleskine "Volant" notebooks
- Download our PDF file. Edit the names and print.
- Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut along the horizontal black guiding lines. You'll have three different labels.
- Center the label on the front of each notebook.
- Wrap the remaining sides of the paper around the notebook and secure in the back with double-sided tape.
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Just Shared an Unknown Detail About Their Family's New Dog
- A Black-Tie, Tuscan-Inspired Wedding on a Private Estate in California
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper