Modern Ribbon Escort-Card Display
Once everyone is seated, put this striped escort-card display to good use as a photo booth idea.
Tools and Materials
Modern Ribbon Escort-Card Display How-To
- Cover a foam board with diagonally placed overlapping strips of acetate ribbon, alternating colors as you go.
- Secure the ends of each ribbon tightly to the back of the board with double-sided tape. Be sure to tape only the ends -- this will create natural pockets between the ribbons.
- Once the entire board is covered, slip business-size cards bearing guests' names into the pockets.
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country