Modern Ribbon Escort-Card Display
Once everyone is seated, put this striped escort-card display to good use as a photo booth idea.
Tools and Materials
Modern Ribbon Escort-Card Display How-To
- Cover a foam board with diagonally placed overlapping strips of acetate ribbon, alternating colors as you go.
- Secure the ends of each ribbon tightly to the back of the board with double-sided tape. Be sure to tape only the ends -- this will create natural pockets between the ribbons.
- Once the entire board is covered, slip business-size cards bearing guests' names into the pockets.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary