Modern Ribbon Escort-Card Display
Tools and Materials
Modern Ribbon Escort-Card Display How-To
- Cover a foam board with diagonally placed overlapping strips of acetate ribbon, alternating colors as you go.
- Secure the ends of each ribbon tightly to the back of the board with double-sided tape. Be sure to tape only the ends -- this will create natural pockets between the ribbons.
- Once the entire board is covered, slip business-size cards bearing guests' names into the pockets.
- An Intimate Island Wedding with an Al Fresco Reception on the Beach
- Legendary Baker Sylvia Weinstock Came Out of Retirement to Create Jennifer Gates' Six-Tier Wedding Cake
- Want to Wow Your Wedding Guests? Pay Less Attention to These Five Details and Focus More on This One Instead
- A Flower-Filled Indian Wedding in New Jersey with the Dreamiest Botanical Motifs