Nuts Wedding Favor Clip-Art Tag and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (21 labels per sheet)
- ClearBags "Crystal Clear" bags B2PC ($4 for 100, clearbags.com)
- Clear adhesive tape
- Abaca fibre wrap from Loose Ends ($3 per yard for 18-inch-wide fabric, looseends.com)
- Mokuba New York 20mm silk-satin ribbon #1549, color 23 ($5.75/yd, 212-869-8900)
- Double-sided tape
- Download our PDF file, and open it using Adobe Acrobat Reader (if you are using a Mac, use Reader instead of Apple's Preview application). Obtain the latest version for free from Adobe's website.
- Replace the placeholder text with your own (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest), and print the file. Each sheet of card stock will give you 21 tags.
- Cut out each tag with scissors.
- Scoop pistachios into clear bags, fold over tops, and tape closed.
- Wrap packets in Abaca fibre wrap, and wrap the ribbon around the package to cover the seam, overlapping the ends in the front and securing with double-sided tape.
- Affix label over the ribbon's seam with double-sided tape.
- A Luxe, Romantic Vision Drove This Couple's Elegant Outdoor Celebration in Napa Valley, California
- You Aren't Imagining Things—Everyone Really Does Get Engaged During the Holiday Season
- How to Compromise with Family About Having a Destination Wedding
- Guests Enjoyed a 10-Course Traditional Vietnamese Dinner at This Lush Outdoor Wedding in California