Wine, Two, Three: Vino Table Number Tags
- Editable design from Something Turquoise
- 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock in your choice of color
- Martha Stewart Crafts All Over the Page Punch
- Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board
- Martha Stewart Crafts All-Purpose Scissors
- Martha Stewart Crafts Doily Lace Trim Double-Edge Punch
1. Download the editable design. Add each of your table numbers to it, and then print them onto cardstock. (Note: There are three to a sheet.)
2. Using the circle punch, cut a circle in the middle of each tag.
3. Place the tag design face down on the scoring board. At the 3 1/8″ scoring line, gently run the bone folder (included with the Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board) across the tag to create a fold.
4. Use scissors to cut out the entire tag.
5. Use the doily lace punch to embellish the edge.
6. Hang each tag on a bottle of wine on your reception tables.
- A Flower-Filled Indian Wedding in New Jersey with the Dreamiest Botanical Motifs
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z's Latest Tiffany & Co. Ad Was Inspired by "Breakfast at Tiffany's"
- "Succession" Star Sarah Snook Got Married During the COVID-19 Lockdown—After Proposing to Her Now-Husband
- How to Choose Cocktail Hour Appetizers That Embrace Your Wedding Season