Wine, Two, Three: Vino Table Number Tags
- Editable design from Something Turquoise
- 8.5″ x 11″ cardstock in your choice of color
- Martha Stewart Crafts All Over the Page Punch
- Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board
- Martha Stewart Crafts All-Purpose Scissors
- Martha Stewart Crafts Doily Lace Trim Double-Edge Punch
1. Download the editable design. Add each of your table numbers to it, and then print them onto cardstock. (Note: There are three to a sheet.)
2. Using the circle punch, cut a circle in the middle of each tag.
3. Place the tag design face down on the scoring board. At the 3 1/8″ scoring line, gently run the bone folder (included with the Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board) across the tag to create a fold.
4. Use scissors to cut out the entire tag.
5. Use the doily lace punch to embellish the edge.
6. Hang each tag on a bottle of wine on your reception tables.
- Kate Middleton Just Wore an In-Stock Wedding Dress to a Royal Event—and It Has a Special Connection to Queen Elizabeth
- Queer Eye Star Antoni Porowski Is Engaged!
- This Couple's Elegant Wedding in Maryland Was Filled With Nods to Grandmillennial Style
- 14 Winter Wedding Guest Dresses to Wear to All of Your Cold-Weather Celebrations