How to "Pop" the Question to Your Bridesmaids with Champagne!
Sure, you could ask your BFFs to be bridesmaids with a simple text, call, or letter, but why not toast them with mini bubbly on a blanket of faux flower petals?
- "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" label
- Double-sided tape
- Mini bottle of sparkling wine of your choice
- Box and lid
- Artificial flower petals (available at crafts supply stores)
- Download the label, print, and cut out.
- Using double-sided tape, adhere the label to the bottle over the existing label.
- Arrange the artificial flower petals in the box and lay the mini bottles on top.
- Place the lid on top and go pop the question!
"Crest" gift box GBX_Q101, $7.50, paperpresentation.com.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend