How to "Pop" the Question to Your Bridesmaids with Champagne!
- "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" label
- Double-sided tape
- Mini bottle of sparkling wine of your choice
- Box and lid
- Artificial flower petals (available at crafts supply stores)
- Download the label, print, and cut out.
- Using double-sided tape, adhere the label to the bottle over the existing label.
- Arrange the artificial flower petals in the box and lay the mini bottles on top.
- Place the lid on top and go pop the question!
"Crest" gift box GBX_Q101, $7.50, paperpresentation.com.
- The Bride's Splashy Wedding Dress Encapsulated the Joy at This Micro Wedding in California
- Seven Simple Ways to Ease Your First-Dance Nerves
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Just Shared an Unknown Detail About Their Family's New Dog
- A Black-Tie, Tuscan-Inspired Wedding on a Private Estate in California