Matchbook Save-the-Date How-To and Clip Art
Custom-printed matchboxes are a cute alternative to the classic card. They wink to the fireworks guests will see as you exchange vows, and double as keepsakes they can use long after the big day.
Tools and supplies:
1. Download our PDF. Update the text, and save the file under a new name. At the matchbox vendor's website, follow the directions to upload the updated PDF file.
2. To mail the matchboxes, slip each into a small padded envelope.
- Do We Have to Take Wedding Photos with Our Entire Extended Family?
- Priyanka Chopra Shares How Quarantining with Nick Jonas Strengthened Their Bond
- This Pair Turned Their Romantic Big Day in Texas Into a Micro Wedding for Two
- What Should You Do If You and a Close Friend Each Picked the Same Wedding Date?