Heart Escort Cards How-To
These three-dimensional escort cards are as easy to make as they are refreshing to look at. At first glance, they appear to have been blown onto the table by a warm summer breeze. Following the instructions below, make them using a heart-shape craft punch, bright-white ink, scissors, glue, and paper in a range of watery hues that complements your palette.
How to Make It
1. Cut a slit from the bottom point of each heart to 3/8 inch from the top center. Calligraph with white ink.
2. Place one side of the slit atop the other to create a pop-up effect; glue.
3. Snip off the "tails" of extra paper at the bottom point of the heart.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Shared a Sweet Kiss at His Polo Match
- Is it OK for a Bridesmaid to RSVP No to a Destination Bachelorette Party Invitation?
- A Modern, Black-and-White-Themed Ranch Wedding in California's Wine Country
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Got Married Again—Here's a Recap of Their Italian Wedding Weekend